Yellow Summer Squash Salad... Raw!
Recipe type: Snack
Cuisine: Raw Vegan
I just devoured an entire squash raw! Some of you are probably thinking, Gross. Or perhaps you had no idea you can eat squash raw. Let me tell you it's so delicious! The yellow summer and green zucchini varieties taste great raw and are very good for you. This is a super easy recipe and you can be eating in under five minutes!
- Medium Squash
- 1 Tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- ¼ Lemon Wedge squeezed into juice. discard rind.
- 1 Tsp Olive Oil
- Dash of Salt, maybe ⅛ tsp?
- Dash of Garlic Powder, maybe ⅛ tsp?
- Sprinkle of dried Basil Flakes.
- Slice up your medium-sized squash how ever you like. I choose thin circles cut into even smaller halves. Put into small bowl.
- Mix up your dressing in a cup. Now, I didn't measure, so these are just estimates! Adjust for your taste buds as necessary.
- Stir your dressing and pour into bowl covering sliced squash. Mix up to coat all pieces. Eat and Enjoy! Makes a great snack.